Working at Mainland Construction Materials
Small Company Values. Big Company Capabilities
At Mainland Construction Materials, we pride ourselves on living our values, attracting and retaining the best people, and collaborating with our customers to ensure they receive the highest possible value.
- We are well established and known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike
- We believe in safety first, integrity and pride in the services and products that we deliver
- What we do benefits communities across the lower Mainland
- We offer comprehensive rewards and benefits programs as well as training, development and growth opportunities
- We actively encourage and empower all of our team members to seek, share and implement new ideas for creating value.
If you are looking for a career that offers challenging work, long-term growth potential and the chance to make a real difference in the company, and the community, join our team. You’ll join a team of more than 200 dynamic professionals who bring drive, passion and a genuine sense of pride to their work.
- Health, Safety and Wellness- The health and safety of our employees, customers and the general public are our number one priority.
- Integrity- What we say and how we act- internally and externally- are critical to our reputation and success
- Commitment to Our Customers- We cannot be successful without our customers so they are at the forefront of everything we do.
- Sustainable Operations- We want to grow and be sustainable for the long term, which requires focusing on the financial, socio-cultural and environmental aspects of our business.
- Pride in What We Do- We enjoy and take pride in working together and with our customers.