If you are looking for a career that offers challenging work, long-term growth potential and the chance to make a real difference, join our team!
The Company: Mainland Construction Materials ULC is well established and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike. We believe in safety first, integrity and pride in the services and products that we deliver.
- Competitive pay with bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous vacation package
- Outstanding RRSP program
- An excellent record of safety and environmental performance
- Tuition reimbursement program
You’ll join a team of more than 270 dynamic professionals who bring drive, passion and a genuine sense of pride to their work. We also actively encourage and empower all our team members to seek, share and implement new ideas for creating value.
|We’re looking for a QA/QC Technician to work out of our Cox Station Quarry site on Sumas Mountain. The QA/QC Technician is responsible for Quality Control and Quality Assurance at our quarries and depots. In this role the technician would be required to conduct sampling, testing and analysis of aggregates during production and loading to maintain a high standard of quality control and assurance for our operations and our customers.
**Please note that a reliable vehicle will be required for this role as no public transport as available to the Quarry site.
So if you are detail oriented, thrive on building relationships and enjoy a fast paced, varied and fun work
This is a technical position, which requires candidates to be comfortable with:
- Mathematical operations (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, algebra, statistics)
- ASTM Standards (knowledge of ASTM C702, C117, C136, D5821, D4791 is an asset)
- Software within the Microsoft Office suite
- Data Entry and Analysis
- Field and Laboratory Work
This position requires a high school diploma, and the following post-secondary credentials are a major asset:
- A Certificate or technical diploma
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
|The successful candidate will be able to:
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your Resume
Please email to email@example.com